Domain registrationOne year domain registration costs $10 and includes these benefits at no additional cost:
- 30 day free trial of Google Apps for Business pre-configured for your domain
- Full DNS control and management
- Private registration to protect your personal information
Google Apps for BusinessGoogle Apps for Business is a suite of online tools that includes custom email (@your_domain.com), calendar, documents and more. Plus, you get:
- Mobile access: manage your business from anywhere with access on all your web-enabled devices
- Easy collaboration: work virtually with employees, contractors, or partners in other locations by sharing online docs and editing them together, in real-time
- No hardware or software required: get started quickly with nothing to download or install
- Tons of storage: get plenty of space for all your emails and Google-powered search to find them instantly
For more details. ( http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/domain.html )
Why and How To Host Custom Domain Emails on Google Apps for Free?
Webmasters or site owners who are having custom domain email ID on own domain name can host their emails on Google App server rather than own hosting server. There are lot many benefits of doing so and here I will let you know the reason for doing so. For example, say I am having “firstname.lastname@example.org” email ID on my own domain clickonf5.org and I host the email data on my own server and use Outlook or any other email client to check my mails. I know lot many people are doing the same thing as this is the very traditional way to create and host custom domain emails. My server is very much secured and reliable but in case it fails, I can’s check my emails as well as if I am getting too much spam then my server data storage is getting consumed with spam only. For secured and easier accessibility of emails, you can use Google Apps email feature which is available for free or with pro account you can increase the storage cap.
- While Google Apps Email is very similar to Gmail in most ways, there are a few key differences between the two services:
- Google Apps allows you to have an email address with the format 'username@your_domain.com' rather than 'email@example.com.'
- Google Apps is more than just Gmail for your organization. Google Apps is a web-based hosted suite of productivity and collaboration tools that includes Gmail, Google Talk, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sites, and more.
- There are different versions of Google Apps depending on your organization’s profile (e.g. Standard, Business, Education), and each have different features and capabilities. For example, Google Apps for Business allows you to have 25GB of storage and 24/7 customer support. Find a comparison of all the different versions here.
- With Google Apps, you can have an administrator manage and control the user accounts across your company domain1 with the Google Apps control panel.
- For more information on Google Apps for Business,watch the video below or sign up for a free trial at http://www.google.com/a.
** Google Apps Pricing : http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en-in/business/features.html
Get Google Apps for Business
Flexible Plan Annual Plan Contract None 1 year Cost $5 / user account / month $50 / user account / year
Save $10 / user account / year
Payment frequency monthly monthly User maximum unlimited unlimitedSee prices in available currencies.Questions?
Messaging apps: Gmail and Google Calendar and Google Groups for Business
Gmail storage 25 GB / account Interoperability with Microsoft Outlook email and calendar Sync with Blackberry Enterprise Server Easy contacts management Mobile email, calendar and IM access Gmail ads can be disabled Resource scheduling in Google Calendar Mailing list functionality and easy content sharing with groups
Collaboration apps: Google Docs, Sites, and Video for Business
Google Docs storage 1 GB per user for file storage Google Sites storage 10 GB plus 500 MB per user for shared storage Google Video for Business offers private, secure video sharing Google Apps Script
Support and reliability
24/7 phone and email support 99.9% uptime guarantee SLA* Synchronous replication Self-service online support
SSL enforcement for secure HTTPS access Customizable spam filtering Customize password strength requirements Email routing and email gateway support Customizable policies to filter email containing sensitive information Email encryption using standard TLS protocols
Migration and integration tools
Manage multiple domains from one Google Apps account Email migration tools and API Directory sync with LDAP systems Email routing and email gateway support Single sign-on API User and group provisioning API
Additional solutionsGovernments, schools, nonprofits and ISPs. Google Apps provides specific solutions to meet your organizations needs.
* The 99.9% uptime SLA for Google Apps is offered to organizations using Google Apps for Business, as described in the Google Apps for Business Terms of Service.
How to create a bootable CD/DVD
STEP 1 - Prepare something bootableTo begin, you need some kind of bootable medium, preferably a floppy diskIf you have a floppy disk drive:Create a bootable floppy, for instance by using
Start->Programs->Snapshot->Create Recover Floppy
Use A: as bootable bootable medium belowIf you have no disk drive - Method A:Method 1: create a small partition, then restore networkbootdiskette.sna (installed during setup) to this partition.
You can customize this partition at will (change autoexec.bat etc.).
Use this partition as bootable medium below.If you have no disk drive - Method B:
Create a bootable (uncompressed) image of a floppy.
Using the windows commandline, expand networkbootdiskette.sna with the (undocumented) commandc:\programs\snapshot> snapshot networkbootdiskette.sna bootdisk.img -XUse bootdisk.img as bootable medium below.
- start Nero
- (create a new project)
- [Close Wizard] if necessary, we need the tabbed view
- in the top left, select CD or DVD
- in the lower left, scroll down to CD-ROM [boot] or DVD-ROM [boot]
- click the [boot] tab
- select (*) bootable logical drive or (*) image file, depending on the boot medium from above
- enable expert settings
- make sure ' kind of emulation' is set to Floppy Emulation 1,44 MB
- click [NEW]
- add image files to the CD/DVD; they will be visible on drive W: when booted from CD
STEP 3 - reboot and test if CD bootsBetter now then in an emergency ;)
How to make a bootable CD
QuestionHow to make a bootable CD.
AnswerCreating a bootable CD enables users to have a CD that can be inserted into any El Torito compatible computer and is automatically ran as the computer starts. This is useful for creating CDs that can be used to do such things as diagnose a computer, restore a computers configuration, start the installation of a program or operating system, or setup or update hardware.Use CD recording software boot featureOne of the easiest methods for creating a simple bootable CD is to use the CD recording software program you use to create CDs. Today, many of these programs have a feature already built within them that enables users to create a bootable CD.Advanced users or users who want more optionsFor you more advanced users or users who wish to manually create a bootable CD we suggest the below links.Bart's way to create bootable CD-ROMs
How to create an El Torito Bootable CD-ROM (Microsoft Q167685)
- How to or can't boot from a CD or DVD.
- Boot disk help and information.
- See the El Torito definition for further information and related links.
Wednesday, 2 May 2012
Posted by Rajput at 00:41